This is a beautiful, surprising dish: it uses both cooked and raw ingredients, and it is very easy to prepare. Have I mentioned it is 100% a Garden Super Hero Tales idea?
Please follow the recipe to enjoy the taste of the Fall:
- 1 large knob celery root - peeled and cubed
- Salt to taste
- 1 large tomato, cubed
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- water to boil the knob celery
- 1 teaspoon Sambal Oelek
- fresh parsley, chopped
- I a large soup pot, bring knob celery in salted water to a boil, and cook until fork tender, about 25 minutes.
- With tongs or a strainer spoon, transfer the celeriac to a food processor. Add garlic, olive oil, tomato and Sambal Oelek, plus some of the cooking liquid (make sure all the ingredients are covered evenly) and puree till very smooth. If necessary, to achieve a beautiful soup consistency (I like cream soups very thick), ladle in more liquid.
- Scoop in the fresh parsley, and serve, decorated as you please.